By completing your registration for an Online Course and making a payment of full or instalment fee, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
Under this refund policy and under guidance of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel your booking at any time at the following terms:
1. The monthly subscription service to the Artist Library cannot be refunded due to this being a time-orientated service for access and use per month, this can, however, be cancelled and all automatic renewal payments stopped for the next date due, this will also suspend user access to the Painting Hub if no other Course is owned by the customer when the purchased time allocated expires for active service access to the Painting Hub.
2. The Certification Courses that are purchased by a single payment for indefinite access to the Course and the Painting Hub system can be refunded within 14 days of the date of purchase for all customers.
3. You will not receive a refund if your account is suspended and stopped for breaching any Copyright or legal protections we hold for our content, this can include and not limited to re-selling of intellectual Course property owned by Home Artist Academy for use on the Painting Hub only, teaching Course materials provided for use by single customers of the Home Artist Academy for use only on the Painting Hub and sharing accounts with multiple individuals for access and use of content provided for single customer use.
4. All refund requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Any refund will take up to 30 days to process.
Home Artist Academy will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 calendar days of the day on which you requested it.
While we make every effort to run courses as advertised, we reserve the right to change course content, assessment, dates and trainer/moderator. We also reserve the right to suspend any student who disrupts a course by his or her unacceptable behaviour.